Friday, September 2, 2011

Week 25: Finding Balance

This week we were prompted to portray the blance in our lives.
That's been a challenge for me lately because of in-law health issues and care-taking responsibilities.  It's not exactly how I envisioned my retirement.

So, adjustments in my thinking are a necessity.

Solitude and peacefulness are so important to my creativity and sanity.  I'm learning to carve out that needed time for myself.

This photo was taken after a hectic day.  I just got into my car and drove to the beach to watch the moon rise and felt so much better afterwards.
I like how this woman symbolizes me absorbing calmness from the ocean and moon.

And I like how there is balance between the woman in the lower left-hand corner and the moon in the upper right-hand corner.

No comments: